The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Share | 

Plantbeast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verloren

PostSubject: Plantbeast   Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Deck removed for purposes of avoiding netdecking.

I will write up a guide for making a similar deck if there's any requests for it, but you should run your own handbuilt decks, not someone else's care and effort.

Last edited by Verloren on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:03 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plantbeast   Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Boosting Resurrection is dangerous to use. Try limit it and replace one of it with Haunting.

You seem like you are making this deck too fast. Dandylion is most useless without Debris or Gigaplant.

What are you trying to make? A Purely Beast deck or Naturia deck?
Back to top Go down
Verloren

PostSubject: Re: Plantbeast   Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Sikambi wrote:
Boosting Resurrection is dangerous to use. Try limit it and replace one of it with Haunting.

You seem like you are making this deck too fast. Dandylion is most useless without Debris or Gigaplant.

What are you trying to make? A Purely Beast deck or Naturia deck?

So far, dandylion has been key to many of my plays, and Boosting, although dangerous, is kept in check by Scrap Dragon and three Double Cyclones.

I am not trying to make a Naturia deck, OR a beast deck. I am trying to focus on the cards Konami made to create synergy between beast and plant.

Upon testing further, I have discovered that Egotistical Ape is usually more a dead draw in this deck than a helpful card. So I've replaced it with a Scrap Beast for Scrap Dragon synergy and two lv.1 plant tuners for my one for one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plantbeast   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Oh I see. Hmm. Look like you are relying on the monsters the most. Try balance them little that can support your deck instead of counter your opponent's deck. Having counter cards such as BoM, Bottomless, etc can slow your deck (if possible). Try add Gold Sacr. to get the card you want. Since you using most of beast synchro monsters, try Mine Mole and other beast that can support. Ayer's Rock Sunrise, Plant Food Chain, Spore, Wall of Thorns, Monoceros, etc. Sorry if I don't give anything useful but it is just my opinion. Sad Having so many copied of each card in your deck is unbalance, so you couldn't possible make it through. My opinion.
Back to top Go down
Verloren

PostSubject: Re: Plantbeast   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Sikambi wrote:
Oh I see. Hmm. Look like you are relying on the monsters the most. Try balance them little that can support your deck instead of counter your opponent's deck. Having counter cards such as BoM, Bottomless, etc can slow your deck (if possible). Try add Gold Sacr. to get the card you want. Since you using most of beast synchro monsters, try Mine Mole and other beast that can support. Ayer's Rock Sunrise, Plant Food Chain, Spore, Wall of Thorns, Monoceros, etc. Sorry if I don't give anything useful but it is just my opinion. Sad Having so many copied of each card in your deck is unbalance, so you couldn't possible make it through. My opinion.

...uhhh

Okay, let's see here.

Mine Mole is a good idea, but Monoceros is not. I tend to lose hand a bit quickly, so losing spell cards is too much. Spore just got added, but Wall of Thorns is less useful than my current mirror force, and I don't really think I need more - Having the power to prevent them from summoning the monster > Dealing with a monster that has already been summoned. What better example do you need than Trishula? Don't forget that Mirror Force loses to SDD, too. Plant food chain is not a good card, because few people will intentionally destroy it - instead they will choose to kill the monster it's equipped to instead. 500 ATK is not great. Gold Sarc is the definition of slow to noncombo decks - by the time it arrives, they may not want it anymore.

>Having so many copied of each card in your deck is unbalance

...how is that? Running more copies makes it more consistent. It's like saying Gateway of the Six Samurai at 3 is not as good for your deck as Gateway at 1.

Just a bit of things for you to think about while making a deck. I'll definitely look into Mine Mole, though - that was a helpful idea, even if I'm not quite sure where to put it.

Deck edited, running 1 mine mole instead of 1 Sniffles, since I have 2 more lv.1 tuners that recursion themselves now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plantbeast   Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:18 am

If you were against negate destruction like SDD, SD, Naturia synchros, then try to prevent them by bounce them such as Mist Wurm; 3 cards on field compare to Trisdula but both is good.

Alright I understand.

To swarm over your opponent, Monoceros is good because he can special summon the tuner so you could tune it for next monster or with your opponent's monster with Synchro Material.

Control your opponent, counters is good but you still need like Ritualism Beast(I forgot what it called), D-Prison(since SDD and SD can negate bottomless), Torrential(to prevent your opponent from swarm or possible worse, synchro, etc? what do you think? o.o
Back to top Go down
Verloren

PostSubject: Re: Plantbeast   Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:25 am

Sikambi wrote:
If you were against negate destruction like SDD, SD, Naturia synchros, then try to prevent them by bounce them such as Mist Wurm; 3 cards on field compare to Trisdula but both is good.

Alright I understand.

To swarm over your opponent, Monoceros is good because he can special summon the tuner so you could tune it for next monster or with your opponent's monster with Synchro Material.

Control your opponent, counters is good but you still need like Ritualism Beast(I forgot what it called), D-Prison(since SDD and SD can negate bottomless), Torrential(to prevent your opponent from swarm or possible worse, synchro, etc? what do you think? o.o

I would run Ritualistic if I wanted it, D Prison is okay but not a concern (because many people remove STs before attacking), and Torrential isn't as good to me as Dark Hole since it gets negated by Royal.

Furthermore, D Prison < Bottomless in that Bottomless works on tuners or nontuners when summoned, stopping them from ever making the synchro.
Back to top Go down
twilight

PostSubject: Re: Plantbeast   Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:35 am

mayby try both treeborn frog and naturia pineapple. they both happan at the standby phase. you just pick the order. so you don't mess up pineapple. that way you have two monsters every standby phase. just throwing out an idea. sorry if it sounded silly.
Back to top Go down
Verloren

PostSubject: Re: Plantbeast   Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:13 pm

twilight wrote:
mayby try both treeborn frog and naturia pineapple. they both happan at the standby phase. you just pick the order. so you don't mess up pineapple. that way you have two monsters every standby phase. just throwing out an idea. sorry if it sounded silly.

It's an okay idea, but Treeborn isn't really that helpful for the deck, no does it have synergy with any cards that look for my plants OR my beasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plantbeast   

Back to top Go down

Plantbeast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Verloren's Deck Garage-
Jump to: